- Oppo A57 has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of inbuilt storage
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 SoC and Adreno 505 GPU
- It will be available in China from December 12 at CNY 1,599
Oppo on Friday unveiled its new smartphone – Oppo A57 – in its home country China. The Oppo A57 is mid-range smartphone that will become available in China starting December 12 at a price of CNY 1,599 (roughly Rs. 16,000). It will be available in two colour variants – Rose Gold and Gold. There’s no word yet on launch of Oppo A57 in other markets.
The dual-SIM Oppo A57 runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box customised with Oppo’s ColorOS 3.0 skin on top. It is powered by an octa-core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 SoC coupled with 3GB of RAM and Adreno 505 GPU for graphics. The smartphone packs a 5.2-inch HD (720×1280) LCD display with 2.5D curved glass.
The Oppo A57 houses a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture. The rear camera is a 13-megapixel shooter with an aperture of f/2.2, and PDAF, along with an LED flash module. The smartphone also has a fingerprint scanner mounted on the physical home button on the front.
For storage, Oppo A57 has an inbuilt storage of 32GB that can be expanded via a microSD card (up to 128GB). Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G LTE, GPRS/EDGE, Bluetooth v4.1, Wi-Fi, GPS, USB, and 3.5mm audio jack. The smartphone is powered by a 2900mAh battery.The Oppo A57 measures 149.1×72.9×7.65mm and weighs in at 147 grams.
OPPO A57 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF, LED Flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel, 5P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149.1×72.9×7.65mm; Weight: 147g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2900mAh battery
The OPPO A57 comes in Gold and Rose Gold colors, is priced at 1599 yuan (US$ 230 / Rs. 15,840 approx.) and goes on sale in China starting from December 12.